Better Management means Better Return of Investment!
We, at DAR AL MANAR, make sure that we do everything with diligence and at a competitive advantage. We guarantee owners of a worry-free, professional and personalized property management service that is tailor-fitted to meet owner requirements. As representative of the property owner, we make sure that tenant requirements are met, thus making them happy and contented.
Receive personal attention from our experienced managers. Find quality tenants and benefit from the following services to maximize your return on investment.
Evaluate the property and determine an accurate rental rate
- Perform detailed inspection and photos of the interior and exterior
- Recommend on repairs and vital improvements
- Gather data on rental rates in the area and advise the owners in determining the optimal rental rate. The rent research will consider recently rented comparables according to size and type.
- Confer with owners about the advantages and disadvantages of different policies such as pets, smoking etc.
Market the property for rent
- Prepare the property for rent
- Make ads that create the best marketing advantage for the property by using all advertising medium such as:
- Paid and free rental listing websites
- Print publications
- Work closely with other realtors and leasing agents in finding tenants
- Provide detailed information about a property to prospective tenants
- Conduct viewings with prospective tenants any time of the week and weekend
- Provide potential tenants with rental applications that are legally compliant with UAE Rental laws
Market the property for rent
Tenant Screening and Selection
- Obtain necessary documents such as Visa, passport and tenant information details
- Perform a background check to verify identity, work background and family status
Tenant Move In
- Prepare tenancy contract
- Review tenancy guidelines with tenant regarding things like rental payment terms and required property maintenance
- Finalize tenancy contract with tenant for landlord’s signature
- Register tenancy contract with Land Department (EJARY)
- Assist tenant in the connection of utilities (DEWA, EMPOWER, EMICOOL etc.) by producing all necessary documents
- Validate move in date with tenant
- Perform detailed Check-In Inspection with tenant and have tenants sign a report verifying the condition of the property prior to move-in.
- Receive rental payments, security deposit and other applicable fees
- Hunting down late payments
- Sending notices to the tenant
- Enforcing late fees
- Prepare relevant paperwork in initiating action against any unlawful tenant
- Represent owner in police, court and other legal institutions
- Coordinate with law enforcement to evict tenant and his possessions from the property
- Perform periodic internal and external inspections on a predefined schedule looking for repair needs, safety hazards, code violations, lease violations, etc.
- Send owner periodic reports on the condition of the property.
- Perform owner obligations such as payment of Mortgage, insurance, etc.
- Provide detailed documentation of expenses with proofs such as invoices and receipts
- Maintain all historical records (paid invoices, leases, inspection reports, warranties, etc.)
- Provide owner with easy to read SOA which identifies a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses
Tenant Move Out
- Conduct a thorough Check-Out Inspection with tenant and fill out a report on the property's condition when the client moves out
- Provide tenant with a copy of the report as well as estimated damages to be altered
- Clean unit and perform and needed repairs or upgrades
- Return the balance of the security deposit to the tenant after all necessary repairs are accomplished
- Advertise the property for lease